Thursday, August 30, 2012


Coming from a long line of folks with unhealthy addictions I have chosen to be addicted to God, my family, art, pretty things, Bohemian decor, design and dress, making treasure out of trash, dogs and horses. Mind you, I am still addicted...just not to substances that alter my consciousness in a detrimental manner! I seriously get an endorphin rush when I see something beautiful, whether it be a God-created sunrise or this lovely room! It makes me SO happy just to see beauty...I don't even need to possess it, which is a great thing given that I usually run out of money before I run out of month! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rooms I will post today. One of my dreams is to someday get a small, decrepit travel trailer that my little girl truck with its 4 cylinder engine can tow, gut it and then fix it up in my bright Bohemian style. It will be fantastic!!!

2 comments: